Saturday, July 23, 2011

iTouchless Pure-Ear Active Noise Canceling Acoustic Headphones


Two features drove me to buy this headset: 1) compatibility with the iPhone, 2) noise reduction feature.

I was very excited to try it. After my first use I was disappointed to discover that it did not work with my iPhone if I jiggled the cable, holding it in place. This failure was surprising and somewhat misleading, since it obviously is alleged that the manager works with the iPhone. Otherwise I would not have bought it.

The noise canceling feature works as promised, for ambient sound, which was fantastic when I got some music that flows into the headset (on my laptop). The quality of the sound is crisp. On the other hand, if you're looking for a set that will stop / reduce audible noise (like me), this may not be the product you are looking for. I'm still deciding whether to retain them. Given the price I paid, it seems like I would get exactly what I wanted.

Eliminates up to 18 dB of ambient noise at 200 Hz.
40mm Neodymium magnet drivers deliver deeper bass and clear sound quality
Compatible with home and in-flight entertainment and the new iPhone.
Soft ear pads for extensive comfort
Working with one AAA battery for up to 70 hours of use

No comments:

Post a Comment