Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones NEWEST MODEL


I purchased the Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Headphones 15 about a month ago and I am thoroughly impressed thus far.

Sound Quality: Strange as it may sound, I feel that I have ever listened to any of my songs! This headset completely modernize every song. You will hear things in some of your favorite songs you have not heard before. As it says in the title, this is an acoustic headset so do not expect loud and powerful bass. If you like lots of bass, this is not the headset for you.

Noise Reduction: I think I can still hear people talking when I'm on a plane, but most of the background noise disappears. I will describe sounds like you are under water or by putting your ear to give you an idea of ​​the sound. When you play some light music in the background all the people talking tends to disappear. I'm picking up anywhere from 50 to 100 flights a year, and now that I own a Bose headset, I could not imagine not having it with me.

Comfort: The headset is extremely comfortable with the leather around the ear and leather on the top of the headset. This makes it very comfortable for long periods. I used to use ear plugs and found that my ears began to hurt after 30 minutes. The only thing I will mention is that your ears get a little hot a sweaty after a while, so it's good to give them a breath of fresh air every hour or so.

Case: This box comes with a carrying case to protect your Bose headset. It was a big selling feature for me because every trip I make, I was worried about destroying my headset. This allows me to put the case in my bag and not have to worry that I crush it. Good complement Bose!

Cord: Even though this headset is not wireless, it has a detachable cord that I find very useful. If you do not want to hear something, do not attach the cable, you can relax with noise reduction function. To listen to music or a movie, though the cord. Simple.

Batteries: The headset runs on (1) AAA battery that fits right into a nice position on the headset. I keep an extra AAA battery in my bag just in case it dies when I am traveling. I have not had to change the battery yet, and I have used it for quite a few flights. I am very impressed with how long it lasts!

Aircraft contact: Bose also included a flat wall, as some airlines are still using. I have not come all at once, I have had to use it, but it's really nice to have if I need it.

Ned's: There is not much I would change if Bose QC 15, but the important thing would be that I can not listen to music on my battery is dead. Again, this has not happened to me, but if my battery was dying, I can not listen to music. You must have noise reduction function for listening to something. Apart from this, there is nothing I would change.

Price: This headset is quite expensive, so it was not designed for the average person. There are other headsets that I would recommend. But if you're the type of person who travels a lot to end up in places where the noise bothers you (ie trains, buses, etc.), this headset for you.

Well done Bose, you have turned the heart of a believer and I could not imagine traveling without my Quiet Comfort 15!


No comments:

Post a Comment